Guitar Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guitar Hero

Guitar hero talkwith all Ghs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slash you sit beside me at school now!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
metalhead
Co-founder
Co-founder
metalhead

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Slash you sit beside me at school now!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Slash you sit beside me at school now!!!!!!!   Slash you sit beside me at school now!!!!!!! Icon_minipostedTue Feb 19, 2008 6:06 pm

Yay! I went to school and saw you sit beside me!!!!!! This rocks and we had a sub. Mrs. Hall will be back tomorrow but Mrs. Marshel won't! And NO HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers This is great isn't it?!? I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo, happy!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  lIKE morf Albert Albert Albert Albert Albert Albert Albert Albert Albert Albert Albert
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepowerofcheese.forumotion.com
weirdo555
Expert Rocker
Expert Rocker
weirdo555

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Slash you sit beside me at school now!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slash you sit beside me at school now!!!!!!!   Slash you sit beside me at school now!!!!!!! Icon_minipostedTue Feb 19, 2008 6:59 pm

New person dietrich5 im sad mrs hall will be there but im happy mrs marshall wont be there
Back to top Go down

Slash you sit beside me at school now!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guitar Hero :: Fun Fun :: School stuff-
Jump to: